Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Classic Elegance: Jocelyn & Terron

I was so happy to work with Jocelyn and Terron on their wedding.  Their big day was the epitome of classic elegance, and I wanted to share these fabulous photos from the wedding by Laura Witherow Photography.



Look outside...it couldn't have been a more beautiful day!

 
Cute Bride and Groom Favor Boxes






I snapped this quick photo of the head table.  I loved the candelabra!

Great custom-made cake topper!
One of my favorite photos.  It was the groom's idea!

The ceremony and reception were at the Chateau Bu-Sche. As the kids entered the venue, I heard them exclaim, "It looks like the White House!" Laura Witherow shot the photos for the day, while Flaneur Videography took video. Fleckstein's Bakery provided the cake, and Joanna's Flower Boutique did the flowers.  It was a beautiful day!

Congratulations to Jocelyn and Terron!

No comments:

Post a Comment