Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Simply Elegant Wedding Showcase

I'm excited to be participating in the Simply Elegant Wedding Showcase, coming up this Friday and Saturday at the Pleasant Home in Oak Park, IL.

To give you a little behind-the-scenes look at what's involved in getting ready for a wedding show, here's a little taste of what I'm doing this week to prepare.

I picked up my new brochures from the printer yesterday and was delighted with how they turned out! Forest Printing in Forest Park, did an excellent job.  Later tonight, I'll turn on a good movie and spend some more time assembling them. 

I also have to finish putting my logo stickers on the candy bags for my custom candy buffet.  Come by the show and you'll get to sample watermelon drops, pineapple gummi bears, red vines, rock candy, and more from the candy display!

I'm also busy cleaning out the beautiful jars and containers for the candy buffet.  Later this week, I'll do a mockup of the display just to make sure the design I've created is perfect. 

I still need to print out the entry slips for three drawings I'll be doing at the show.  Stop by my booth and you can enter to win some great prizes!

The vendors for the show will be getting together in a few days to stuff the swag bags.  If you RSVP online, you'll get the luxe swag bag at the event.  

There are going to be some fabulous wedding vendors at the showcase, ready to talk to you about your wedding planning needs.  You'll get to sample delicious cake from Cake Bros. and fabulous hors d'oeuvres from Maya Del Sol and Twomaytoz catering.  Carnelian Creative will be showcasing their beautiful custom invitations.  The floral designs of Fairy Godmothers Inc. will be on display.  And the serenading of Bella Angel Music will fill the air.  For the complete list of show vendors, go to: http://simplyelegantweddingshowcase.com/vendors/.

If you're planning on attending the showcase, here's what you need to know:

Time:
February 18th, 6 to 8 p.m.
February 19th, 4 to 6 p.m.

Location:
Pleasant Home
217 South Home Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302

$10 Admission waived with donation of gently used evening wear, shoes, or accessories.  All proceeds benefit the Glass Slipper Project.

I hope to see you there!

I'll be tweeting about the event at @CamilleMcLamb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment